Tuesday, November 29, 2005

this is what i do.


1. Computer and looking dazed.
2. Singing out of tune to my Itunes.
3. Scaring my piggies as I go up to them goin, "hey there pookie pookie pookie!"
4. Watch dogs in the park act like idiots:
- a sausage dog trying to play with big labradors... they weren't interested.
- a bulldog type (bigger but same squishy face) ran up to me and then cuz of the ice, slid and crashed into me instead.
- two pitbulls playing in the snow.
- 2 dogs refusing to move until their owners picked them up
5. Trying to feed the obese squirrels, and marvelling at one's white spots behind his ears.
6. Biometrize. Evolutionize. Soon I will also Ecologically Dynamize.
7. Save random animals on McGill territory.
8. Procrastinate by playing tumblebugs, or taking pictures of myself:

9. Say berk and ew and shivering for about 15 minutes after meeting Cedric on St. Laurent.

12. Realizing that middle names make cool nicknames. I'm H-COB, Jamie is JRD, Keith KOD (LOL), Cookie CCB (Cookie Cocoa Bovy), Daisy DEB (Daisy Eloise Bovy).

13. finding perfect names for future pets. These include: Cerise the cat, Twitch the rat, Fungus the dog, Moose the bird, and Newton the potbellied pig.

11. thinking... yeahhhhhhhh work.

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey H-COB, Fungus the dog??...what goes on in that pretty little head of yours? I tried your nickname/middle name thingie, it's no fun for me: SJFEB..SFEB maybe, or SJEB...nope dont likey, your games arent fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home