Thursday, October 27, 2005

poo, and furthermore poop.

Well, winter's here. The brisk wind, that dries out your skin. The tip of my nose bright red, as well as my cheeks. And i still don't have shoes. My new tactic for teh wind is to wear to sweaters... it's workin mildly well. but my goal is to get both of those things tonight.
I've been on an unofficial vacation since tuesday evening.
The wonders of sleep. Unfortunately, im iin a freakin seasonal change sleep pattern... damn SAD! I need to get one of those awesome lights that reproduce sunlight so i can actually not feel these stupid effects...
ES-CAP-ADE this w/e (in the words of Janet Jackson.... Runaway was the best album ever!). I wonder what it's gonna end up as... i think it shall be good. long car hrs, possible grumpiness... lovely, lovely.
im tired.
im gonna get some more caffeine, tho it has no effect....
i don't like SAD at all.

not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home