Tuesday, November 15, 2005

when the snow comes around.

Do take the time and try to read some of theses entries... its quite intriguing. I found it on my lecture about parasites. and how humans are actually concerned with diseases and stuff... no shit!
So here you have it: all the reasons ppl died in the yr of 1633 in a select number of english parishes. My favorite include: "King's Evil" "Cancer, and Wolf" "Killed by several accidents" and "lunatique"

We really are wonderous creatures...
my lecture fit in perfectly with my mood. no death, but black. ominous; reliving horrid moments.
I need to somehow pump up motivation so not to fall into the no motivation=no work=stress= anxiety and its csq= no motivation... etc. Vicious cycle.
On a liighter note, somehow, despite the fact that i have built myself a harmonious isolation layer, i am running 5k in 30 minutes... i can run 1 mile under 830 :)

On another horrendous note, I think that really think I might become cat lady. I think it shall be my new resolution (tho i've taken it before) to avoid all human contact. apart from all my lovebugs. but let's face it, who apart from alio (my wife), can take 30/40/50 yrs of me bein an unstable brat (yet v endearing and obviously cute haha). and no, multiple relationships are not an option.... well lets just let another 19 yrs go by and see what has happened... but for the moment, i really really reeeeeeeeeallly am annoyed, irrate against the person who's fault it is that i am in this position (ok, partially mine. let's say ours. but still... scapegoat!)
I thank my lovely keith for bringin the show wonderfalls into the house. Somebody like me. And she gets to talk to inanimate objects... i might elaborate on this later, but now back to parasites.


Yes, one of the reasons i like the show... but not at all the only. but they are quite adorable on the show... esp the second. cuz i kinda feel for the first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home