Monday, October 31, 2005

small things....

Small things make my day, like the fact that Blink 182 is bringin out a greatist hits album, or that nick played with daisy. Or that it was sunny. Or that I was petty with a certain person (jackass). Or that Disney plays on the "movie songs" aol radio channel.
Small things ruin my day, like the fact that it's dark at 430, or that i have a blister on my "palais" because I took a bite of my dinner when it was still scalding hot. Or that it's halloween and i'm not doin anything... first time in 19 yrs.

Some things make days lovely, like text msgs from sophie, or a cuddley daisy.
Other things make days a little worse: apparently I'm easily replacable and ppl love to tell me so.

And then there is what makes the near future awesome: b/c of all the work, it'll be time to go see mommy and sopie and dad soon.
and then things that make me regret the future (OXYMORON!!!!): b/c of all the work im gonna be more tired and busy than ever.

And then there's all the rest. those fundamental questions that make the future wonderful yet the most apprehensive thing ever: are things gonna get better or worse? Is there gonna be something for me out there?

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." Norman Cousins

"If you live your life in the past, you waste the life you have to live." Jessica Cress


"When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'" Sydney J. Harris.



2 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I look silly...funny how the silly outfit is meant to represent my intellegence (g bien dit, "meant").

 
At November 07, 2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c coi ce message plein de desespoir ? c comme si les points negatifs valaient 5 fois plus ke les positifs ...
va o cinema voir 1 film marrant, ecoute kenny arkana a fond, dors 10h d'affilee, et mange 1 bon royal (sans cornichons et avec 2 doses 2 ketchup, lol) et tout ira mieux

 

Post a Comment

<< Home