Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dull gray look.

I'm sitting in front of this computer quite pointlessly.
I really should be sleeping.
Instead, I d/l tons of songs (france gall, jacques dutronc, edith piaf, starmania... having a france/mother/family craving), cuz today i got squishy. and my i do love squishy.
I've also learned that tough daisy, is but a little scardycat/softee. Cookie attacked, and daisy went runnin, and then spent 15 mins in my arms squealing in a pained way.
i made chouxfleur a la bechamel. je me felicite, ce fut une reussite. Mere, tu aurais ete fiere de moi. Et ma soupe aux boulettes de porc, smack!
it's dreary. and i realize i still have no proper shoes.. should get a cracking...
ok im done. ill get back to test, and then figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home