Wednesday, February 01, 2006

OH JOOOOOOOOY

ok, well this has prob been one of the best end of january, beginning of february ever!
End of january: Sopie is goin to Warwick! GO SOPIE!
I built up the courage to ask my wonderfully cute and charming TA to write me a rec letter, and he seemed impressed by my possible internship (i was blushin the whole way through)
I built up the courage (again... I'm becomin a little lion, grawl) to ask wonderfully cute frenchie to become my friend by inviting him to la chandeleur (issue is that for the moment only girls have rsvp'ed... boys, come on!)
I am making money w/ babysitting and tutoring!
Midterms went well! (i hope lol)
February: I was told taht I had v. good writing skills :). oh yeahhhhhhhh!

Now if people could share my enthusiasm and be less of poopy jerks, then life would be great!

and Cookie's an idiot. she spilt her food bowl this morning and looked very content wading in her veggies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home