Sunday, January 22, 2006

blah

well im back to the dream yet doesnt work point.
perhaps I am too optimistic. hum, somehow that doesn't sound right coming from me lol. what I mean is that I have no faith in the human race, yet I have faith in the select few that I love, and I think that they will be treated in the way they should.
but i guess we all make mistakes.
I love some people that I instinctively know I shouldn't love, yet I can't really explain. Then there are those I strive to love, but then theres disappointment.
Then there are teh mistakes, even though there's no love.
or mayb there was budding love, and the fact that we made such a mistake hurts us more than the fact that it doesn't go anywhere. that doesn't make complete sense, but it does.

"tu etais presque belle, j'etais pas loin d'etre fidele."
- Cali, Je m'en vais (d'apres Miossec)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home