Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ch-ch-changes!

First comes the bed:


OH GLORIOUS BED! HOW I DO LOVE YOU SO!!!!!







Next comes my life. hmmm... life after bed, v college student like.
So yes: busy busy bee I am. McMUN is 1 week away: lots to be done, paging (ie reading love/hate/steamy notes between delegates), staff room, and PR (mayb ill be in the newpaper!!!).
Classes are fun: i got to draw skeletons, and im tempted to say im assez douee. but i wont toot my own horn, at least not too much.
Internship: I might have the sweetest deal ever. but im not gonna get too too excited til its a little more official.
so off to my paintings (and one of mikes):

i think its obvious which ones are mine lol.



yes: i have become a pseudo artist-eh.



NEW SURPRISE: after the pink hair.....


THE SHORT HAIR: thank you to missy ariana, for doing a voderfool job!









and last but not least: I officially detest Montreal on this day of January 18, 2006: sleet ice and rain.
disgusting. positively absolutely disgusting.

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo your room is beautifuuuulll!!! Lovely lovely room, yes yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home