Thursday, December 15, 2005

Even the piggies like the holidays.



Holidaaaaaaaaaaays.
Windowwwwwwwwwww.
So adventure of the daaaaaaay! Brian and I wnet to discover the high plateau, where all the snobby artsy people live.
I know exactly where I will go when I have money, for food, haircuts, and all the interesting stuff. and perhaps I'll be able to do so next term, when i get a job. YES a job! lovely word!

Adventure part 2: after walkin back to a more familiar part, we reached a quincallerie about 2 blocks from here, not only did they have the sandpaper and the silicon [note: i would never ever put that in my boobs... see following part], but also the window. oh how ppl looked at me as i was walkin home with a 97x60 cm glass rectangle.

Adventure part 3: sanded the door, all so wonderfully soft, and my hands all so raggedy. keith comes home and we attack the door and window with the silicon. Now both of us think they should make better instructions to open those things. "cut the nozzle to desired width. puncture the seal." sure we'll do that...but what seal and how? no part comes off!
so we improvised, opening the other end, and using a knife to plaster it on. a little messy but what geniu-i are we????
and then we had to clean our hands with solvent... what solvent?
so we improvised: perfume, listerine, ... grand marinier.... muahahhahahha.

I'm sure I had something else to say, mayb it will come later.
OH NO POLAR BEARS ARE DROWING AT SEA!!!

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2005 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful raindeer Daisy and Cookie make, bring a pair of antlers home for checker :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home