Sunday, December 04, 2005

What a lucky lucky girl I am

Here's the thing: when i was 7, I broke a mirror. And well, you can consider I had bad luck. Then, a couple months before my 14th birthday, right when I thought I was getting near the end of the bad luck spell, well, I broke another mirror.
Maybe I'm just clumsy, which I am, both in action and in word, basicallly at life, but I also think something is out to get me.
So yes, I am cursed until my 20th birthday.
And here's proof:
A day and a half before my 2 exam dya, I am inexplicably tired even with 9 hr of sleep. Also, my window breaks, and I remind you that I live in Montreal, where -5 is still a relatively warm temperature. I still am not sure what's happening wiht my piggies, and last, but not least, ppl seem to think I'm petty and junior high school mentality.
Yes, I'm childish. Yes, I'm still holding a grudge against somebody (for about ..... 8 months now), but I am also a 30 yr old woman in a stressful and questionable world.


So I blame this on It. Whatever It is. But It is. Cuz the universe has gotta be in something, I mean really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home