Tuesday, December 06, 2005

lallalala

My brain is halfway throu being fried. Yes I am 1h20 minutes away from exam number too of this wonderful St. Nick day.
So this mornign evolution, thank god that the questions were often the ones that jamie and I were doin so enthusiastically last night on msn. I even gotta put some controversial views... it's all relative!
now biometry, unfortunately im a bit more worried about. I mean I didnt follow a lot of the last few things we did, and well. blah.
But then again the midterm went well, so i dont see why this shouldnt. and i think i finally got those mini points i was uhhhhhh... about.
tonight, i take the night off. in my fridge, aka my room. will lounge, allow my brain to reconstruct itself.
Even tho i think i should have fun in biometry, I've always liked math test (unless I haven't selpt enough and have no idea... then i get 7's.... my worst grade ever in math.... seems awkward.)
so yes. I BELIEVE.
Theme music for evolution: my chemical romance.
Theme music for biometry: France Gall.

lalallallalalallallala
bleeblahblooblahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i think im done, tho I might wanna continue muahahhahah.
tata kiddos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home