Sunday, June 04, 2006

Overambitious maybe?

jeez.
this has been one long and difficult week...
it all started wednesday night: I had to work at another location in dc, thats about a 30-40 min walk from where I was. work was to be from 530-1130 (shop closed at 11, takes about 30 mins to finish cleaning etc.)
so at 10 to 11, we're winding down, tis all good, no worries. Until BAM: about 40 eight graders, pile in, all with different orders (including many milkshakes assholes). I query on why they are out so late: graduation trip up to dc. wtf???!!!
so after them, we have about 20 other ppl, who assumed we were open cuz of the massive crowd. By the time we get everybody out, it is 1140ish, and the store is an absolute mess (btw, we ewer only 2 working at the time).
so we clean etc etc... and get out of there at 12 something... which meant that the metros were clsoed, which meant i had to walk home, so i only get home at 1 something.
oh and reminder, i get up at 5 every morning.
THANK GOD, i didnt have to go to the zoo the next day b/c she was takin a day of and so was the head of the bird house so i cou;ldmnt get into my office.
Then we have friday night: working from 730-230am. So my day was: 630am-330pm, then get the girls form the bus and make snack, and call bank, and then sleep from 6-730 (i got to work late) .
Saturday: MY WHOLE BODY IS ACHING. carrying icecream, scooping icecream (why the hell is it so hard), walking back and forth in crappy worn out shoes. still, work from 1130am-830pm. get home and eat and sleep at 10.
today only my scoopin arm and feet hurt. and work from 12-8pm, (hopefully, if ppl come in on time).
i am praying that I dont work tomorrow: tow reasons, I gotta go to UMD (university of Maryland) and I want to sleep. and rest my poor muscles....
remind me never to gte 2 jobs again. its too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home