Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh dreams!

Well last night was one of the liveliest I've had in months.
full of dreams... one included daisy being mauled by a cougar. I can assure you that I practically woke up in tears... and promptly texted my mother, telling her I was worried for daisykins life. dear dear me. I think it was inspired by the following story:
"In the incident Sunday at the Beekse Bergen Safari Park, several Sloth bears chased the Barbary macaque into an electric fence, where it was stunned.
It recovered and fled onto a wooden structure, where one bear pursued and mauled it to death."
accompanied with the following picture:
What's odd is that sloth bears are insectivores... they v rarely kill "real" animals (some people would shoot me for that last sentence). I guess being in a zoo screws your little bear mind up a bit...
Speakin of sloth bears, I got to meet a sloth bear cub here at the zoo. the cutest lil thing, not yet brought out to the public... only 18lbs!
That mystery solved, the second most vivid part of the dream was an interminable walk through an airport with... joc and her parents. That i have no idea where it comes from, but hey, was interesting. lots of escalatores, and talk bout inflight movies... but what the hell that meant, noooooooooo friggin idea.
I also kept on lookin at the time... at least i think i did. when the alarm finally rang, didn't seem right.

I'm sad, scrubs ends tonight (but new season in fall - yaaaaaaaay), and will and grace and that 70s show are over for ever (sniff).

And tonight, the ANTM finale.
Just so those who don't watch it know what they're missing: "What I was most reminded of from the elephant was the ancient dinosaur. Because the elephant is actually related to the dinosaurs."
that was just gorgeous. a fine television moment.
[editor's note: the closest similarity between an elephant and a dino is that they are both amniotes... but dinos as reptiles, and elephant as placentals. jsut in case you didn't know the fine tuning of their differences]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home