Monday, May 29, 2006

YAY FOR HAIRCUTTERS!



YAY for short hair!

Here's the story of the pigeon: I was walkin back from the metro station, up 19th street, and there was this pigeon... on the groundo , flappin its wings and not takin off. v weird and disturbing, so i bend down and pick him up (fine there were a few attempts before I actually got a hold of him). The vet was closed, so i brought him here... fmily basha was nice enough to let me bring him in and care for it.
since I couldnt really figure out what was wrotn (somehting around the foot and the tail...) I called osme wildlife centers to find out if i could bring him in (despite the fact that he is a measly introduced pigeon).
well worked, so today brought a v antsy pigeon in the metro, all the way to alexandria, spent 40 mins tryin to find the place, but when i did was a lovely animal hospital, who will do what is necessary and then (if the necessary isnt a everlasting sleep) bring him to a wildlife rehabilitator.
so thats my pigeon story. the second of the year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home