Friday, May 05, 2006

So much to say

So here I am: in dc.
things I don't think i can adjust to:
1. the month of may... it seems to be blacklisted for me now.
2. the diversity of body shapes in the states
3. seeing dead animals before getting to the zoo
4. seeing ppl unhappy who shouldn't be

things i will adjust to:
1. wakin up at 530 or earlier to go to the zoo
2. seeing a deer everytime i go up the hill to the bird house
3. ppl not knowing what do to with me
4. the heat

I go about on this very often, but wouldn't life be better w/out intelligence. the more ppl are intelligent... no intelligent is not the right word: reflective or thoughtful (not in the nice sense), the more they're likely to be unhappy?
or the more they disdain others because those ppl don't seem to have to worry bout everything else.
The key is either to be entirely too silly for your own good, or just to keep extra busy... and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home