Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Long time no see.

I had a lot to go through. Unfortunately, I just got distracted by the prospect of stalking people for 3 weeks.
Classes have started. my last fall term. Took me a while to figure the courses out, but im settled, and swiftly keeping track of my work. Unfortunately, I'm foregoing the most important part: the 331 report. but well figure that out. later. obviously.
Instead, let's focus on things in my life: anger, happiness, obliviousness, music, confusion, and fuzziness.
anger: not even going there. i take it out by punching. Safe now, don't you worry. no more punching walls for me. All goes into pads.
happiness: i have a foster piggie: ebony. Then I have a apartment kitty: butters. Then we have a bike: no name. then we have a work permit. no job yet. but eventually i hope.
obliviousness: Im getting pretty good at not thinking bout what bothers me... and thats a lot of shit. im not with the positive thinking yet... but hell, can't ask for the moon.
music: its all encompassing. obviously.
confusion: how do i feel so old on campus, yet am not? what the hell am i doing? what the hell are we all doing? (obliviousness then kicks in... what?)
fuzziness: pig and kitty. and squirrels... ooooo i love squirrels. oh and back to the confusion (ie. what the hell?)

My new hobby is reading all of emile zola's work. got my work cut out for me. we'll see bout education later.

and just for a good laugh: "To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home