Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy 21st of July!!! VIVE LES BELGES!

Well life's doing quite nicely. and unfortunately it's mainly linked to something material. hey, when the spiritual is missing, gotta find something?

So I went out today to a (very pretty, all in bricks) mall. I started by treating myself to a dress and 2 shirts (... i didn't enter any shoe stores for fear of going insane... I love shoes).
Then I got made up at sephora... that was lovely, but over the top... i feel weird withcompletely made up face, with the foundation and stuff ... i feel like everybody can see it. I eman, the whole porceline face ting is sary to me and i dont know why. or i do know why: have you seen a porceline face w/out the porceline?
none the less, i invested in concealer, cuz ive built nice red and prune undereye circles this summer. charamin isnt it. was gonna go for the bronzer, but then figured that was over the top.

then came best buy: i bothered a guy to try out different speaker models and ended up with a slightly less portable/slightly more heavy ones, but with AMAZING sound and so freakin loud w/out distortion. the bass sounds awesome; its basically a mini subwoofer. makes me happy cuz the sound it so clear and loud, just like i love it.
tmw i get to play ice cream, but for the moment it's "what not to wear" and all that fun stuff.


oh, and have a good draft for the paper. that makes life pretty damn cool too, unless its deemed unworthy by biologist :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home