Saturday, July 08, 2006

Monarchs Pirates and Earrings

I decided to be educate myself and look up all the countries that still are monarchies today. I came up with a lovely list on Wikipedia (obviously). Some of my favorites:
Co Princes in Andorra
Dragon King of Bhutan
Paramount Ruler of Malaysia
Swaziland She Elephant

Pirates are still cool. Though I think I lost part of the plotline, either cuz it was slightly too complicated or cuz I was to busy watching one of the actors... hum...
Awesome cliffhanger at the end.
I realllllllllly can't wait for next summer: no more McGill, Spidey 3 and PoC 3!!!
whoot

Im offended i got booted off a wall on facebook.and i thought I was petty... tsssssssss

I finally have a pair of pink earrings. cant believe that was actually missing in my collection.

Back to the game
GOOOOOOOOOOo Germans~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home