Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Things I have learned today


1. My ham has been disappearing.
2. C dur une douche pr trois personnes.
3. Things are never done on time.
4. I am the ultimate procrastinator.
5. J'adore l'idee kils ont eu ici d mettre les enfants sur une pseudo laisse qd ils se baladent sur le campus... je propose d faire la meme chose en centre ville, cette fois ac des etudiants :).
6. Darwin had a son named Dobby. Dobby Darwin.
7. Mon prof d'eco dit d c trucs:
"The sky may not be falling on our heads, but it's seriously drooping"
"The human economy is simply the process of turning nature into garbage."
"Basically, you're substituting butterflies for cows" (that one's for you alio)
"My first job was inseminating turkeys... artificially that is..."
8.T'as faim en tant qu'etudiant(e).
9.Pork chops, curry, peaches, mushrooms, oignons and a few other things make one dandy dinner.
I think that's it.
et maintenant, o choses serieuses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home